The uniform requirements are a clear expectation for all students enrolled at Wayman Tisdale Fine Arts Academy. Read the following official guidelines for mandatory school uniforms carefully. Please note that all TPS schools now require school uniforms. This is what is specific for Wayman Tisdale students:
- navy blue, red & white polo shirts
- undershirts should be red, white or navy blue
- shirts should be tucked in at all times
- camisoles or other undergarments should be white
- zip up sweatshirts only in solid red, white or navy blue
- hoodies allowed - Wayman Tisdale colors preferred
- all pants, shorts, jumpers, or skorts, must be khaki, navy blue or black
- no cargo shorts
- no jeggings
- Shorts, skorts, and dresses -length must extend below the fingertips when the child is standing with hands to their sides
- belts must be worn if pants are too big
- white, red or navy blue tights and leggings
- socks should be solid white, red, black or navy
- closed-toe shoes such as loafers or tennis shoes
- no knee high converse or high heels
Friday spirit days
- Wayman Tisdale spirit shirt & jeans
- blue jeans only
- no colored or jegging jeans
If your child does not have a spirit shirt, they must wear a uniform shirt with their jeans.
Camp Fire and Scouts
Camp Fire/Scouts groups may wear uniform vests or shirts on their designated meeting days. Approved Chouteau uniform bottoms should be worn with Camp Fire vests/shirts.
- Headscarves, Hats, Bandanas, etc. are not permitted at Chouteau nor is unusual colored hair or hairstyles (Mohawks, pink, green, purple hair, etc., or excessive feathers) that would pose a distraction to the learning environment.
- Make-up on girls is not allowed except for 5th and 6th graders who may wear only clear lip gloss. No eye shadows. Mascara, eyeliner, etc.