Bell Times/Bus Routes/Getting To School
We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle school or high school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
If your student attends one of our charter partner schools, please reach out to the school for information on transportation.
|Student Arrival||7:20 a.m.|
|Opening Bell||7:30 a.m.|
|Student Tardy||7:40 a.m.|
|Dismissal Bell||2:35 p.m.|
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call your child’s school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10-minutes after the posted stop time
Who do talk to about transportation for students with special needs?
- Call our special needs transportation representative at 918-833-8148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: There is a 3-5 day processing window for all new applications
Regular student attendance is vital to learning. Under the compulsory education law, it is the duty of the parent or guardian to notify the school regarding the reason for absences of school-aged children.
If it is necessary for you to be absent, please have your parent/guardian call the attendance desk at 918-833-8873 before 10:30 a.m. After 48 hours, all undocumented absences will be considered
unexcused and counted as truancy.
- All students are to be dropped off in the front of the school before 7:30 a.m. to enter the building from the north entrance.
- For those students who ride with parents, we ask that they arrive no earlier than 7:05 a.m. Adult supervision will begin at 7:05 a.m. and the school cannot assume the legal responsibility for the safety of students who arrive earlier.
- If your student arrives after 7:40 a.m. they will need to be escorted into the building by a parent/guardian for check in.
- We no longer offer a Before and After School Daycare.
We encourage you to try and schedule your child’s doctor and dental appointments around school hours. If this is not possible, you must come to the main office first to check your child out. For your child’s safety, the teacher will not release a child to anyone who has not received approval from the office. You will be required to sign for the child’s release in the office. Please be prepared to show a photo ID. Students are not allowed to be checked out after 2:15 p.m.